Search Report as the name suggests is related to a report based on some facts and figures of a particular search. ROC search report is a basic tool for Inspection of Company’s Records in hands of stakeholders especially Banks. The various stakeholders of a company are interested in the matters and activities of a company for their personal benefits as regards investment, repayment etc. Search Report is mainly prepared by professionals like CA, CS, CWA, Advocates after detailed inspection from the records of the Registrar of Companies. Generally all documents filed or registered by ROC are available for inspection on payment of prescribed fees.
Search Report includes:
- Name of Company
- Registered Office Address of the Company
- Capital Structure of the Company
- List of Directors of the company
- List of Shareholders of the company
- List of Registered Charges of the company
- The Report may include the other matters also as per the demand of the Bank Officials.